MKT Credit Card Benefits
- Streamlines credit card processing; all processing is handled by the system freeing up valuable employee time.
- Reduces data entry errors; data is recorded, verified and processed directly through AccountMate, eliminating data re-entry.
- Complete transaction log; all activity is recorded into a log in your AccountMate database(s) providing full audit trails of all transactions.
- Supports multiple AccountMate companies; each company can be set up to use different merchant accounts, gateways, settings, etc.
- Multiple security features; companies can indicate which users may or may not process credit cards, credit card processing is hidden from warehouse staff, utilizes all credit card fraud security features such as the Address Verification Service (AVS) and Card Code Verification (CCV). These features reduce the potential for fraud and charge backs.
- No equipment required; all you need is an internet connection and a merchant account with a gateway.
- Supports Level II and Level III data on all credit card transactions.
- Fast processing; most credit card transactions are completed within 5 seconds and invoices are immediately marked as paid.
- All transactions are reconcilable; all transactions are listed on the standard AccountMate Cash Receipts and Refund reports.
- Sensitive credit card data is encrypted in the AccountMate databases.
- Allows the application of open credits to invoices and shipments before the customer’s credit card is charged.
MKT Credit Card Features
MKT Credit Card provides Secure Internet Protocol (IP) payment functionality that enables your company to authorize, settle and manage credit card transactions anytime, anywhere, directly within AccountMate.
MKT Credit Card provides secure credit card processing between AccountMate and your payment gateway. This fully integrated program for AccountMate provides fast, reliable and secure passage for transaction data via a Transport Layer Security (TLS) Internet Protocol (IP) connection and manages the complexity of payment information to the appropriate credit card gateways and processors.
Create Sales Order / Sales Quote: When entering orders users can enter and verify the required credit card information by clicking on the credit card button. The verification of the credit card information can be enforced so that the order cannot be saved if the credit card is invalid, declined, etc. The user can also indicate if any Open Credits should be applied to the transaction before the customer’s credit card is processed.
Approve Sales Quote: When the user clicks on the “Approve” button the verification of the credit card information can be enforced so that the sales quote cannot be approved if the credit card is invalid, declined, etc.
Ship Sales Order and Approve Advanced Billing: When an order is shipped, the credit card transaction is processed, and the sale is completed. If the credit card is invalid or the transaction is declined the shipper will not be able to ship the sales order in AccountMate.
Create Invoice: When entering invoices users can enter and verify the required credit card information by clicking on the credit card button. The credit card transaction is processed when the invoice is saved. If the credit card is invalid or the transaction is declined the user will not be able to save the invoice. The user can also indicate if any Open Credits should be applied to the transaction before the customer’s credit card is processed.
Apply Payment and Apply Advanced Billing Payment: When posting payments the users can enter and verify the required credit card information by clicking on the credit card button. The credit card transaction is processed when the payment is saved. If the credit card is invalid or the transaction is declined the user will not be able to save the payment. With this feature multiple invoices can be paid by one credit card transaction.
Please note that this option is only required if the charge is not processed during the Ship Sales Order or Create Invoice.
Customer Maintenance: Users can review the list of credit cards, add, edit or even delete them. The credit card information is separate from the standard AccountMate credit card information and encrypted.
Void Payment: When voiding payments the users can verify the credit card information from the original transaction by clicking on the new credit card button. The credit card transaction is either voided or refunded depending on how long ago the original credit card transaction was processed. A credit card payment can typically be voided up to 120 days after the original transaction.
Credit Card Refund: This feature allows users to refund monies back to consumer credit card typically up to 120 days after the original transaction. When refunding payments or Sales Returns created with Invoice numbers the user can verify the credit card information from the original transaction by clicking on the credit card button.
Credit Card Transaction Log: This report, located in the Accounts Receivable Payment Reports menu allows users to report on all credit card transaction activity generated by the system. Information on this report should balance with your settlement report provided by your credit card processor/gateway.
Credit Card Processing Setup: This setup function is located in the Accounts Receivable Housekeeping menu. Many options in this function allow the MKT Credit Card program to be customized to your business needs.
Upload Credit Card Data to Provider: Use this function to upload your customer credit card information to your provider. You must have marked the “Save Customer Credit Card Data with your Provider” in Credit Card Setup and must have customer credit cards already stored in MKT Credit Card that do not have an assigned Cloud ID and/or Vault ID. This function offers two different options, manual or batch, for sending your customers’ credit card data to your provider.
With this add on program to MKT Credit Card, users will be able to pre-authorize credit card funds for a sales order prior to shipping the order. The system can be set up so that sales orders are not allowed to be shipped if a pre-authorization has not been performed. This ensures that the customer has sufficient funds before the products are packaged and prepared for shipment or production is started.
Credit Card Pre-Authorization Status Report: This report located in the Accounts
Receivable Payment Reports menu allows users to report on the status of all the Sales Order pre-authorizations preformed.