This document describes the changes that have been performed to MKT Setup for the most recent release. For full historical release notes, see the PDF version.
Please determine your AccountMate version before using MKT Setup.
The following AccountMate versions are supported by MKT Setup:
• AccountMate LAN Version 6.50
• AccountMate SQL Version 6.04a through Version 6.08a
• AccountMate SQL Version 7.01a through Version 7.06a
• AccountMate SQL Version 8.01a through Version 8.03a
• AccountMate SQL Version 9.01a through Version 9.04a
• AccountMate SQL Version 10.01a through Version 10.04a
• AccountMate SQL Version 11.1a through Version 11.2a
• AccountMate SQL Version 12.1a through Version 12.2
If you have a version that is not listed above please do not use MKT Setup against your company data and contact our Technical Support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 707-495-5704.
If you have any questions regarding the changes listed in this document please contact our Technical Support staff at email@example.com or 707-495-5704.
Version 12.2 Build 1001 (10/21/2021)
• Added support for AccountMate SQL Version 12.2
Version 12.1 Build 1001 (03/02/2021)
• Added support for AccountMate SQL Version 12.1
• Added support for the following language tables
Version 11.2 Build 1001 (02/27/2020)
• Added support for AccountMate SQL Version 11.2
Version 11.1 Build 1001 (10/02/2019)
• Added support for AccountMate SQL Version 11.1
Version 10.4 Build 1001 (11/08/2018)
• Added support for AccountMate SQL Version 10.4
Version 10.3 Build 1002 (09/17/2018)
• Fixed an issue where any version of AccountMate above 9.4 will not properly update the Payroll VFP DBC.
Version 10.3 Build 1001 (04/05/2018)
• Added support for AccountMate SQL Version 10.3
Version 10.2 Build 1002 (09/06/2017)
• Corrected issue with updating AMRFTR where CFILTERID is no longer a unique value in AccountMate, uniqueness is now CRPTID + CFILTERID.
Version 10.2 Build 1001 (08/07/2017)
• Added support for AccountMate SQL Version 10.2
Version 10.1 Build 1001 (01/05/2017)
• Added support for AccountMate SQL Version 10.1
• Changed the license file to use an extension of LIC instead of SYS, this was done to resolve Antivirus and Email SPAM Filter issues.
• Add the new MKTSETUP _SetupOption5 to allow different label text for Serial # and
• Updated the following table structures for new Version 10.1 changes:
• Corrected an issue where the Primary Key will not be updated if it is changed on an existing table.