Use the powerful data functions of the MKT Tools to change your SQL / Express or LAN data for your customers business needs. As your customers’ company grows and their clientele change, their companies may need to change their GL Account Segment Definitions, change key data fields from one value to another or combine data records such as customer records.
Now they can protect their AccountMate investment by using MKT Tools powerful data maintenance tools; use the Recover Index functions to rebuild their company and system table indexes, or use the Verify AccountMate Data Integrity to maintain the reliability and stability of their data!
- Change AccountMate GL Segments: Add, remove, rename, reorder and increase the size of GL Account Segment definitions. Segment changes are applied throughout the entire AccountMate system.
- Change Key Values: Rename an individual, select list, or all GL Account ID, Bank, Customer, Employee, Inventory, Revenue, Salesperson, Vendor or Warehouse numbers. All changes are applied throughout the entire AccountMate system. Add your own key values for additional flexibility.
- Combine Key Values: Combine an individual, select list, or all GL Account ID, Customer, Inventory, Revenue, Salesperson, Vendor, or Warehouse numbers. All changes are applied throughout the entire AccountMate system. Add your own key values for additional flexibility.
- Rebuild Table Indexes: Maintain their system by rebuilding their company and system indexes on a regular basis. Rebuild only the tables you choose and when you want. Set up multiple indexing schedules so current data files are indexed on a daily basis and larger history files are recovered weekly or monthly. Works with the Microsoft Task Scheduler or any other commercially available scheduler, or use the built in scheduler for convenience. This program automatically validates your database containers and checks for and corrects table header damage.
- Verify AccountMate Data Integrity: Locate data discrepancies before they become a problem by verifying company data on a regular basis. Choose to verify only the tables and files wanted and when. Set up multiple verification schedules so specific data is checked before critical functions such as period end closing are performed. Works with the MS Task Scheduler or any other commercially available scheduler, or use the built in scheduler for convenience. This program provides a helpful screen which delivers not only a list of any problems found, but suggestions on correcting the problems.